The Short Stop
Sun-kissed skin. Lazy days at the shore. Ice-cold drinks. There’s so much we love about summer — especially the arrival of fresh-for-the-season looks. And no matter your style, nothing is better at beating the heat than leg-flaunting shorts. Long,short, and every length in between, we’ve got all the styles to keep you cool when things heat up.
- Better in Bermudas. Want to step up your work and off duty looks with one style? Easy—if that style is our always-flattering Bermuda shorts. They’re the perfect length for work and oh-so-stylish for everywhere else. And since they easily pair with your favorite tops, tees and tanks for breezy summer style, you can stay cool everywhere you go.
- Do it in Denim. Seize the summer in denim shorts. Just add a bright and breezy top, throw on some flip-flops or wedges and—voila! You’re ready for wherever the day takes you. And with so many have-to-have washes and chic extras (hello, lace!) in this lineup, you’ll be wishing for an endless summer even more than usual.
- Classic Comfort. Make a splash this summer in short shorts, take cute cargos for a spin. Styled in breathable linen, classic cotton and softer-than-soft knits, our shorts are the perfect way to look put together and feel laid back.
- Summer Nights. Heading out for a night on the town? Give your LBD a break and opt for a chic pair of dress shorts. In fresh, vivid hues or eye-catching prints and super-flattering cuts, these pairs have a knack for getting noticed.
- Totally On-Trend. We’ve made mastering this season’s hottest trends a total cinch. Command attention in military-inspired essentials—like camo and cargo shorts. Get on board with sea-worthy nautical details and dazzle in our aztec print shorts.
- In with the Bold Extra, extra! With our new lineup of prints—you’ll be the one making headlines. Bold florals, spotlight-stealing graphics, stunning tropical prints, playful tie-dyes and stripes...they’re all tailor made for fun in the sun.
Want more sizzling summer styles? Find them at New York & Company today.