Soho Jeans - Destroyed Camouflage Patch Boyfriend - Mended Blue
Borrowed from the boys: a boyfriend silhouette and camouflage patches make a menswear-inspired style statement on our laid-back jeans, finished with edgy destroyed detailing.
- Zip front with double button closure.
- Belt loops.
- Front scoop pockets with coin pocket.
- Destroyed detail on front legs with camo patches underneath.
- Back yoke.
- Back patch pockets.
fit & sizing
- Tapered leg.
- Sits just below waist.
- Slim through hip & thigh.
- Inseam: 29-1/2 inches unrolled; 26-1/2 inches rolled.
fabric & care
- 56% Cotton, 34% Modal, 8% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine Wash.
I love these jeans!
The boyfriend line at NY&Co is by far my favorite jeans ever. They are super soft, super stretchy, and I can wear a size down from what I normally do in them and feel skinny that day! This particular pair gives a great subtle detail. The camo patches really help keep the "destroyed" part intact plus it gives a little something extra to just like a plain black shirt. Love it!