Looking for Size 10 black dresses for women? With life busier and more unpredictable than ever, having wardrobe options is key! The good news: our amazing lineup of cute dresses is super-chic and super-versatile, so you can look and feel amazing no matter what you have planned.
- Style that Works. Look professional in style with our range of work dresses, perfect no matter whether you're in the office or taking conference calls at home. With flattering silhouettes, maxi dresses, and right-off-the-runway styles, our collection makes it easy for you to switch from work hours to you time.
- Keep It Casual. Can you feel laid back and look totally put together? Yes and yes. Just opt for one of our casual dresses. With attention to detail and lux fabrics, these easy-to-wear pieces will have you looking chic without sacrificing your comfort.
- Seasonal Favorites. When the weather starts to warm up, summer dresses are a must, with our selection of light, easy-to-wear dresses making it easy to beat the heat while looking good. When cooler months roll around, our cozy sweater dresses give you the chic solution to lower temperatures.
- Dress to Impress. No paparazzi, please! It's easy to turn heads in our take on fashion's most timeless trend. With silhouettes that flatter every figure, our collection of sexy dresses, including notice-me little black dresses and bodycon dresses, are sure to get you a lot of attention - and compliments. Have a wedding invite? Celebrate with the happy couple in style in one of our wedding guest dresses, or browse our range of cocktail dresses for a perfect occasion outfit.
- Printed to Perfection. Fresh florals, wild animal prints and daring stripes - spruce up your look with any of these bold statements. Feminine and fabulous in sheath dress styles, as well as midi and shirt dresses, these bold looks are a sure-fire way to brighten up every day of your week.
- Jump on it! Talk about one and done: our jumpsuits and rompers deliver tending styles in one show-stopping look. It's the ease you love about dresses with a refreshing twist.
Looking for a specific length? We've (literally) got you covered, with our extended size collection including petite dresses and tall dresses. So many ultra-flattering looks - floor-sweeping maxis to right-now midis - all in iconic prints, bold colors and classic hues your closet is craving. Don't limit yourself. See more looks from New York & Company today.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a maxi dress?
Maxi dresses are free-flowing long dresses, typically floor or ankle length and usually made from natural, breathable fabrics such as cotton. While they're perfect for warmer weather and the summer, maxi dresses can be worn for any occasion, and should be considered a staple for every fashion-conscious woman's wardrobe.
What is a sheath dress?
Sheath dresses are straight cut dresses, designed to be form-fitting and typically nipped at the waistline with no waist seam. The length will usually go down to the knee or slightly below. As a style, sheath dresses are very versatile, perfect for both the workplace or a night out.
What is a midi dress?
Midi dresses are similar to the maxi style, but shorter, as the hem will hit midway between the knee and the ankle. A midi is longer than a knee dress and shorter than a full length one, perfect for date nights, formal dinners and social gatherings.
What is a shift dress?
Shift dresses typically have a loose, straight fit that tends to be sleeveless and short. Shift dresses frequently feature a high scoop or boat neck and are incredibly versatile; they're perfect for a multitude of settings, from work and business meetings to formal events and parties.
What is the difference between a jumpsuit and a romper?
It's not unusual for jumpsuits and rompers to be grouped together, and the two terms can often be used interchangeably. However, there are differences!
Jumpsuits are one-piece garments that have a top connected to the pants. Sleeve-length can be variable, with long-sleeve, short-sleeve and tanktop-style straps all common.
Rompers are very similar, but the most evident difference will concern the length of the bottoms, as most rompers will use shorts or short-length skirts, as opposed to full-length pants.