Eva Mendes Collection - Bruna Jacquard Jacket
A floral print designed in rich jacquard fabric upgrades Eva's Bruna Jacket - a perfect match for the Emma Jacquard Pencil Skirt. From the exclusive Eva Mendes Collection.
- Notch collar.
- One-button closure.
- Faux front pockets.
- Princess seams on front and back.
- Long sleeve with button detail.
fit & sizing
- Hits at hip.
fabric & care
- Shell: 78% Polyester, 20% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Lining: 97% Polyester, 3% Spandex.
- Machine Wash or Dry Clean.
- This Celebrity Collection style cannot be returned to New York & Company stores. For returns by mail, please refer to the return policy within our customer service section and to the information on the packing slip included with your order.
I really like the Eva Mendes jacquard fabrics in this spring collection. This is slightly more substantial than the Basia jacket - not sure if the fabric itself is heavier or it has more to do with the construction - but the little bit of stretch makes this feel as great as it looks. It is a classic enough style to hold onto for years, and the color scheme - that looks sort of like black with silver and gold - will work for the winter holidays but the fabric is midweight enough to wear during spring and fall, too. It is also machine washable although I will use care (or do by hand) just be safe. I held off on the matching skirt when I got this, but am ready to buy it now as well. The Eva collection just keeps getting better, season after season! On me, fits true to size; the recommendation was spot on.