Great Fashion from the Bottom Up: NY&C Online %color %size Pants and Jeans Store
Nothing's more essential than a favorite pair of jeans - except maybe those go-to pants. Find your perfect fit and style when you shop exclusive online deals in our %color %size pants and jeans store. Browse an array of stylish choices, including:
- Bootcut. The universally flattering bootcut silhouette is popular for a reason. Choose from pants with details like front with hook-and-bar closures, belt loops, front pockets, back welt pockets and a fit that is slimming through hip and thigh. Or keep it casual with a pair of bootcut jeans. They're perfect for casual work days, play and everything in between.
- Straight leg. This style is offers a timeless appeal to any wardrobe. With finishes like with a sleek straight leg silhouette, zip front with hook-and-bar closure and more, these pants and jeans pair with any tops, shoes and accessories for the ultimate custom look.
- Ankle style. This look will travel from work to weekends and every point in between. You'll appreciate features like the zip front with button closure, faux front scoop pockets with coin pocket, back patch pockets and more. Pair them with a t-shirt or blouse and they'll take you where you need to go.
- Slim leg. Our slim-leg styles come in a variety of looks. From a cropped length that adds a season-perfect style update, to the feminine flair of our paperbag-waist silhouette, designed to add an on-trend touch. How you wear them is up to you.
- Palazzo. The always-flattering palazzo pant is the perfect choice for wherever you roam. Relaxed through hip and thigh with its signature wide leg, these pants do well at work, with friends or relaxing on the weekend.
Need more ideas? Showcase your personal style with the fashionable accessories you need to complete your look. Browse our stunning jewelry, shoes, handbags and so much more. Want to shop for all the latest apparel from the comfort of home? Discover the latest looks for women at New York & Company online or in-store today.